Loosing Data connection intermittently on Android Device. Fixed

label
label
label
I was loosing 3G and 2G data connection intermittently on my Android phone.

It was like, it works for few minutes and gets automatically off. It even drops the data connection on full network.

It was small trick which helped me solve this problem.

What I did was small steps as illustrated below :


Go to System settings


Go to more under wireless & networks


Go to Mobile Networks



Now select Network operators


Now Search Network and select your network manually.

That's it now you will not have that intermittent data connection issues.

Issue Resolved :)

I have not written any thing about 4G as not yet experienced it, but if you have same issue in there too, you can try this similar stuff for 4G as well.





Share This :



sentiment_satisfied Emoticon