Lava Pixel V1 New System update is over air today received message right now.

label
label
label
label

Just now received message about the Android System update. Was hoping to get the Android 6.0.1 but seems like for that I have to wait more, I knew that is just out for Nexus users right now.
I upgraded to Marshmallow but it still says Android one update don't know why.

For: How to do Lava eligible mobiles Marshmallow update click here.

For: How to manually check Android updates click here.

So what's in this update let me install it and tell you.


So working on it now and get back to after completion.


Did it but Marshmallow still same 6.0 and questions remain the same for why I am still receiving Android one lollipop updates ?


It was update, stating security fix and bug fix updates.






Share This :



sentiment_satisfied Emoticon