No, Lolipop can't scores over Marshmallow

label
label
label
label
My Experience with Android M

Day 1 of Marshmallow

I did upgrade from Lollipop to Marshmallow and I am not happy with it in first impression as it has withdrawn some features and nothing seems to be new in it as of now than lollipop.

The things which is driving me crazy is vertical App drawer which was earlier horizontal swipe style.

Found people calling it Marshmallow Style but it is old Gingerbread style.

Feeling paranoid and looking out for solution and will post it soon.

In first look I found cons, hope will find pros in near future.

I found one pros today that is new memory card management system introduced which give you option to make it internal memory.

For now I found : Marshmallow is just version update to Lollipop there is nothing much for them, yes but it might be big change for kitkat and Gelly Beans users.

Day 2 of Marshmallow

Worked on and fixed App drawer
Currently only option to make it swipe scroll is to install 3rd party launcher, I installed ZenUI from play store looking at its ratings, its working good for now.

If your phone's battery draining faster then earlier after upgrade Click here for resolution.

While installing ZenUI launcher found new avatar of Google play store which is having different looks and style.


While trying manage app went to Settings > Apps, found it has complete Makeover there so its just new different look overall, here onwards I starts to feel its scoring over lollipop.

Changed post title now :D


Share This :



sentiment_satisfied Emoticon