How to enable Drag and drop function in Android device ?

label
label
label
label
I am full time blogger and I need to do lot of publishing and editing.
I do most of my work from my phone.
I was trying to identify the solution for enabling Drag and drop feature on my browser and image editor, it is a need for expediting my job performance but I did not find any proper app or settings to do it.
Does anyone has resolution to this ?
If any one advice upon this issue it will be great help.
In addition I want to describe that I am using Android's Marshmallows 6.0

Description: Let me elaborate the issue, while editing layout, tables and content drag and drop feature is very useful to fix the position and alignment, with photos copy and paste with drag and drop is needed to edit and publish more detailed image for viewership.

This feature is there on ios7!!!

Share This :



sentiment_satisfied Emoticon