Battery Draining very fast after Lollipop upgrade - Resolved

label
label
label
label
label
In hope to get new enhanced features we rush into upgrading our Android version and letter find that we areAndroid, English, Smartphones messing up on one thing or other, samething happened to me twice this month, but anyhow I had to do it as I am a blogger and have to experience and feel it :)

What I found was all of the sudden my mobile phone started eating battery and completely draining of in half n hour, I was frustrated and almost ready to give it to service center and just before it tried one simple Step which help resolve the issue and found that battery is working better then before.

Cut the above crap What I did to resolve this problem is :

Go to App Drawer (App menu)>Select Settings >Battery

See what is eating your battery and I am sure it would be Screen on the top!!!



Anyhow it has to be but not more than 15% if it is more then click on it > Adjust power use > Brightness Level > Reduce it to minimum.  Just show me Thumbs up here.

And in addition go to the go to battery again and check if any of the app listed which you do not really use very often and it is using battery more then 3 % then just force stop it there and disable it in App management.

Battery life is awesome now I can write blogs and do hours of research in single charge.

And if above does not help then :(  go for service center.

Goodnews is this if it happened after upgrade it will resolve the problem.

Resolved ☺
Share This :



sentiment_satisfied Emoticon