[No Warranty Void] Root Android 4.3 for Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300

label
label
label
Samsung has blocked rooting the international version of the galaxy S3 GT-I9300 by using SafeRoot method, which was completely safe, easy and it doesn't void the warranty of the phone nor trip flash (binary) counter.
I have found a way to make "SafeRoot" root the galaxy S3 GT-I9300 on the latest android 4.3 jelly bean like any other devices.

Requirements :
  • I9300_Root_Kernel file
  • I9300_MK6_Kernel file
  • Odin3
  • Installed Samsung Kies or Samsung mobile USB driver
  • Saferoot file
Instructions :
  1. All the process WON'T wipe your data, but back it up just incase this process corrupt your data.
  2. Flash Root_Kernel.tar.md5 file by odin3 in PDA or AP section.
  3. Make sure Re-Partition is NOT selected.
  4. Root your device using SafeRoot method by following this guide : [No Warranty Void] Safe Root Android 4.3 for Galaxy S3/S4 Note 2
  5. Flash back the current kernel of your firmware MK6 until Samsung update it by Odin3
Congratulation, your galaxy S3 GT-I9300 is rooted on the latest version of Android 4.3 jelly bean without tripping flash (binary) counter.
Notes:
  • Download and install manually busybox if the tool is failed to install it.
  • Use this guide at your own risk
  • This process and kernel files ONLY for the international version GT-I9300 and ONLY for Android 4.3 jelly bean.
  • Normally this process will continue to work until Samsung starts to push Android 4.4 kitkat to the S3 (DON'T use it on 4.4 kitkat, it will brick your device).
  • You will not be able to receive OTA update, but you can update your device at any time by Kies or Odin3. 
  • This process is tested by me and worked on all the latest Android 4.3 jelly bean firmwares.
  • To unroot your device --> Open SuperSU app / Settings / Full UnRoot.
Downloads :
  • Odin3 v3.04 HERE, v3.07 HERE, v3.09 HERE
  • Latest Samsung Mobile Driver HERE
  • Latest Samsung Kies HERE
  • Latest Samsung Kies 3 HERE
  • I9300_Root_Kernel HERE
  • I9300_MK6_Kernel  HERE 
  • I9300_NB1_Kernel HERE thanks to "afham"
  • SafeRoot files HERE 
Share This :



sentiment_satisfied Emoticon