Another Android System Update By Google installed today.

label
label
label
Today I received another marshmallow update on my Android phone.

It was of 6.xx MB.


This is 5th system update on my Android phone, unlike Android versions prior to lollipop. 

I appreciate Google's timely rollovers of system updates, it is definitely going to bring in brand trust and increased loyalty.


I bought my Lava Pixel V1 after ensuring that google has provided special Inhouse support to design this mobile to company like Lava, and it was supposed to be supporting stock rom and keep on rolling updates for 2 years.

That sounds interesting and I bought this phone and I can say I am very happy by getting what Google has promised.

Check out my last post on updates


Share This :



sentiment_satisfied Emoticon