How to read QR Code on your smartphones.

label
label
label
label
My kid bought one pack of kinderjoy and got some paper inside which had some QR code to download M kinder app.
Now I had to download that app by kinderjoy, which I already knew I can easily do by searching on playstore.

But I wanted to check it other way as directed, to ensure that in case for some thing exclusive we might need to use it hence I used my camera app "A Better Camera", you might not have this app so you can download QR reader from play store.

The App I am suggesting can read QR code and Bar code as well, so it might come in handy when you go shopping next time to retail store and can read what is return over thier tag.☺

Check out "QR Code Scan & Barcode Scanner"

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tool.
Share This :



sentiment_satisfied Emoticon