Lenovo Vibe K5 Note - Smartphone!

Yesterday I received my delivery of Lenovo Vibe Note K5, I loved the look, awesome feather touch and excellent camera.

Really loved this phone pictures quality and gorilla glass display is awesome.

Only flaw I found is Headset is not bundled with phone in box and it has option memory card slot where you can use second SIM or the memory card. Right now I am not worried about it as it has 32 GB internal memory but in near future I may need to compromise it with second memory or cloud storage.

I am just feeling lucky too, as I made my mind to buy VR Headset designed for this phone and found offer rolling for it on Amazon 2000  Rs. VR Headset just for 699 RS. see:
It is really amazing and must buy beautifully designed phone, I recommend this phone.

You can also add 3D glasses for watching 3D movies to the ANTVR Headset.

It just not limited to this feature it has long lasting 3500mhz battery and more.

Know more about VR Headset click here
Share This :



sentiment_satisfied Emoticon